- Genome-wide association study of high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, D-dimer, and interleukin-6 levels in multiethnic HIV+ cohorts. Sherman BT, Hu X, Singh K, Haine L, Rupert AW, Neaton JD, Lundgren JD, Imamichi T, Chang W, Lane HC; ESPRIT, SMART and START Study Groups.
AIDS. 2021;35(2):193-204. Abstract
- How are rapid diagnostic tests for infectious diseases used in clinical practice: a global survey by the International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (ISAC). Poole S, Townsend J, Wertheim H, Kidd SP, Welte T, Schuetz P, Luyt CE, Beishuizen A, Jensen JS, Del Castillo JG, Plebani M, Saeed K.
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2021;40(2):429-434. Abstract
- Identification of two different coagulation phenotypes in people living with HIV with undetectable viral replication. Fink A, Knudsen AD, Thudium RF, Von Stemann JH, Afzal S, Lundgren J, Kirkegaard-Klitbo DM, Ostrowski SR, Nordestgaard BG, Nielsen SD.
Sci Rep. 2021;11(1):4383. Abstract
- Incidence of dyslipidemia in people with HIV who are treated with integrase inhibitors versus other antiretroviral agents. Byonanebye DM; RESPOND Study Group.
AIDS. 2021.Epub ahead of print. Abstract
- Incidence and impact of parvovirus B19 infection in seronegative solid organ transplant recipients. Rezahosseini O, Ekenberg C, Møller DL, Sørensen SS, Wareham NE, Perch M, Gustafsson F, Rasmussen A, Kirkby N, Reekie J, Lundgren J, Nielsen SD.
J Infect Dis. 2021:jiab024. Abstract
- Tuberculosis drug susceptibility, treatment and outcomes for Belarusian HIV-patients with tuberculosis: results from a national and international laboratory Daria N. Podlekareva, Dorte Bek Folkvardsen, Alena Skrahina, Anna Vassilenko, Aliaksandr Skrahin, Henadz Hurevich, Dzmitry Klimuk, Igor Karpov, Jens D. Lundgren, Ole Kirk, Troels Lillebaek.
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment 2021
1 Causes and outcomes of hospitalizations among people living with HIV in Georgia s referral institution, 2012-2017. Rukhadze N, Kirk O, Chkhartishvili N, Bolokadze N, Sharvadze L, Gabunia P, Lundgren J, Tsertsvadze T.
International Journal of STD & AIDS 2020.
2 Prevalence and Outcomes for Heavily Treatment-Experienced (HTE) Individuals Living with HIV in a European Cohort