10th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, February 2003, Boston
1. Changes in AIDS, death rates and survival after AIDS in the EuroSIDA study: 1994-2002. A Mocroft, B Ledergerber, C Katlama, O Kirk, P Reiss, A D´Arminio Monforte, B Knysz, M Dietrich, A Phillips, JD Lundgren.
5th International Conference on Adverse Drug Reactions and Lipodystrophy in HIV, Paris, July 2003
1.Safety of NNRTI therapy. Data from the EuroSIDA study. N Friis-Møller, O Kirk, P Reiss, A Mocroft, C Katlama, A Horban, D Banhegyi, J Gatell, B Clotet, AN Phillips and JD Lundgren for the EuroSIDA Study Group.
9th EACS, Warsaw, October 2003
1. Virologic outcome of patients with virologic failure who start a regimen containing Abacavir: EuroSIDA Study. C Cabrera, A Cozzi-Lepri, AN Phillips, C Loveday, T Puig, O Kirk, M Ait-Khaled, B Ledergerber, J Lundgren, B Clotet, L Ruiz
2. Hepatitis B (HBV) in the EuroSIDA Cohort: prevalence and impact on mortality, AIDS progression and response to HAART. D Konopnicki, S De Wit, F Antunes, B Ledergerber, C Katlama, K Zilmer, O Kirk, S Vella, A Mocroft and JD Lundgren, for the EuroSIDA Group.
3. Changing incidence of central nervous system (CNS) AIDS-related diseases in the EuroSIDA cohort.A d'Arminio Monforte, P Cinque, A Mocroft, F-D Goebel, F Antunes, C Katlama, US Justesen, S Vella, O Kirk, JD Lundgren, for the EuroSida Study Group.
(EuroSIDA F9/6 )
4. Changes in hospital admissions across Europe in 1995-2002. A D’Arminio Monforte, A Mocroft, O Kirk, MA Johnson, N Friis-Moller, D Banhegyi, A Blaxhult, F Mulcahy, JM Gatell, JD Lundgren for the EuroSIDA study group.
5. Influence of Hepatitis C coinfection on HIV disease progression within the EuroSIDA Cohort. J Rockstroh, A Mocroft, V Soriano, C Tural, M Losso, P Reiss, L Machala, O Kirk, B Ledergerber, JD Lundgren, for the EuroSIDA study group.
6. Regional differences in characteristics of HIV-patients from across Europe The EuroSIDA study. L Viksna, A Mocroft, B Knysz, JP Viard, M Dietrich, D Duiculescu, A Blaxhult, F Antunes, JD Lundgren, O Kirk, for the EuroSIDA Study Group.
7. Use of and response to antiretroviral therapy in regions of Europe The EuroSIDA Study. A Horban, A Mocroft, B Ledergerber, A Johnson, S Chaplinskas, JM Gatell, A Chiesi, AN Phillips, JD Lundgren, O Kirk, for the EuroSIDA study group.